You will join the fast-growing global team and support the acquisition and onboarding of new clients, providing our cloud suite solutions to support their eCommerce market expansion. With a consultative approach, you will take a unique place to help drive the growth strategy involving outbound phone calls and emails, building relationships, and drive processes to closing stages, taking colder leads and nurturing them to be warmer, analysing client motivation and needs, holding and attending exhibitions and seminars.
- Support sales and marketing strategies for the UK business.
- Proactively get leads, identify opportunities, build projects, and deliver to the finish line.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analysing sales options.
- Help change enterprise commerce and contributing to the overall strategy and growth of our client’s digital transformation.
- Maintain close relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to shaping an effective team with good work ethics and culture in the UK offices
Skills and Experiences
- Eligible to work in the UK without Visa sponsorship
- Ideally 2+ years of experience working on sales or marketing roles
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in selling digital services
- Strong presence and communication skills
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience using CRM and handling large pipelines.
- Knowledge and expertise surrounding the eCommerce industry
About Our Company
w2solution, the leading eCommerce platform provider in the Japanese market, has opened business activities in London after its recent success in ASEAN regions. With COVID-19 bringing rapid growth in the need for eCommerce, we are proceeding to expand the UK branch by strengthening our marketing activities.
What We Offer
- Full-time, permanent employment (with a probation period)
- 9:00-17:30 Working Hours
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- £22k – £35k depending on experience and skills + bonuses
- Hybrid work environment
- Great and open company culture
- On-site gym, fruit and healthy nibbles, happy Fridays, and many other perks.