w2solution is looking for a passionate marketing individual to join our growing operations in the UK. The role will directly support the marketing initiatives and be instrumental to sustain our expansion into the market. You need to be ambitious, creative and have a strong drive about marketing and communications and enjoy working across a broad range of global projects, including digital campaigns, database automation, SEO, eCommerce events and content creation.
- Support the database marketing strategy, working closely with the marketing director and other cross-functional teams to determine the best way to identify, reach, and convert our prospects down the funnel and into a sales conversation
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to guide audience segmentation and provide insights on the highest converting audiences and verticals
- Build template-based web pages using Craft CMS for digital marketing campaigns, product marketing and partner teams
- Create and edit content following established style guidelines
- Support continuous improvement efforts for search engine optimization (SEO) and website usability as well as web publishing best practices (e.g. formatting, editing, technical/systemic considerations)
- Gathering and analysing customer behaviour data by examining web traffic and rankings٫ among other metrics.
- Generating reports on marketing and sales metrics٫ such as conversion rates.
Skills and Experiences
- Eligible to work in the UK without Visa sponsorship
- Degree educated (Ideally in Digital Marketing)
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Understands buyer journeys and how to progress leads through the funnel
- Able to successfully juggle multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Self-starter who can anticipate and take on various responsibilities and tasks proactively
- Able to work with varying teams and stakeholders with competing requests and priorities
- Excellent understanding of database marketing concepts, metrics and benchmarks, as well as an understanding of how our prospect database, audience segmentation and email tactics integrate into broader acquisition strategies
- Knowledge surrounding the eCommerce industry
- Familiar with CMS and front-end programming languages a plus
- Experience with database marketing, email marketing, lead nurturing and marketing automation. The ideal candidate will have exposure to marketing automation platforms
About Our Company
w2solution, the leading eCommerce platform provider in the Japanese market, has opened business activities in London after its recent success in ASEAN regions. With COVID-19 bringing rapid growth in the need for eCommerce, we are proceeding to expand the UK branch by strengthening our marketing activities.
What We Offer
- Full-time, permanent employment (with a probation period)
- 9:00-17:30 Working Hours
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- £24k – £28k depending on experience and skills + bonuses
- Hybrid work environment
- Great and open company culture
- On-site gym, fruit and healthy nibbles, happy Fridays and many other perks.